Read the Terms and Conditions for our Christmas Packages & Offers.
Christmas 2023 Terms & Conditions
1. A non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person is required to confirm Candy Cane Join-a-Party bookings. The final balance is then due on1st November. 50% is required for all other events. For private Candy Cane events an event contract will be issued.
2. Provisional bookings not confirmed with a deposit within three working days may be cancelled without notice.
3. After 1st November deposits will not be taken and full payment will be required at the time of booking.
4. Any increase in numbers after 1st November must be paid at the time of confirming.
5. Minimum numbers are stated and confirmed in writing at the time of booking.
6. All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable (to wine, bar, entertainment etc).
7. All prices include VAT at current rate.
8. VAT Receipts will only be sent after the event on request.
9. In the unlikely event that numbers for an event do not reach the level deemed necessary by the hotel to make a satisfactory atmosphere, the event will be cancelled. In this case, guests may be invited to change the date of their party, join another event on the same night (if available) or have a full refund.
10. Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Hotel of any guests who have either a food allergy or food intolerance in advance of the Event. Upon the Client’s written request (such request to be made by 1st November), the Hotel will supply allergen ingredient data for all menu items.
11. All bookings must submit their pre-ordered menus by 1st November with the names of who has ordered which option. Groups of 10 or more must also submit a seating plan for each table.
12. Drinks package pre-orders are required no later than 1 week prior to the event with full payment. Orders will not be processed until payment is received. In the unlikely event that a pre-ordered beverage should become unavailable, we reserve the right to offer a suitable alternative.
13. Final numbers attending the event must be confirmed when requested by the Hotel, and in any case no later than 1st November. The acceptance of any increase in numbers will be entirely at the Hotel’s discretion.
14. Please ensure prompt arrival as latecomers cannot be served missed courses. Similarly, service cannot be delayed and courses will be served regardless of whether guests are seated or not.
15. Organisers will be notified prior to the party date as the exact timings for service.
16. We will do our best to seat parties at adjacent tables if over 10 guests. Smaller parties may be required to join one another in order to make a complete table. The hotel reserves the right to decide the best table lay out and the position of tables cannot be guaranteed.
17. For events with an ‘unlimited’ Prosecco Reception guests will be provided with one glass per person on arrival and this glass will be topped up by out waiters during the allotted time. Additional glasses will not be provided.
18. All events are non-smoking and non-vaping.
19. Depending on numbers attending, the reception drinks/bar and/or disco may be in the same room as food served or in an adjacent room.
20. Special party night discount accommodation is only available to those attending Majestic Hotel functions. All rates are subject to availability. All reservations for accommodation must be guaranteed with a credit/debit card, any unguaranteed reservations will be released.
21. Room reservations for 9 bedrooms or more will be required to sign a contract and subject to group terms and conditions.
22. Accommodation rates are subject to availability and as such are subject to change and are valid only for individual reservations and prepayment may be required.